- In order to obtain a praline or a shiny Egg, without streaks and that keeps better over time, it is necessary to temperate chocolate.
- You can make this operation with our melter machine, as alternative, you can follow this process:
- Slice in very small pieces chocolate necessary for preparation.
- Melt ¾ of the chocolate (is better to use chocolate drops) you want to use, on microwave oven at low power.
- It is suggested to bring chocolate to a maximum temperature of 45°C, above all for white or milk chocolate, while, otherwise, it would burn.
- Once chocolate is melted, add the remaining ¼ and mix it with a spoon, so all will be melted.
- As you will mix, temperature will drop, arriving to the right saturation.
- At this point, recheck temperature with thermometer, that must be, now, around 32 °C.
- Then, pass the chocolate in a strainer to find any pieces not melted.
- Now you can pour the chocolate into the mold, by filling cavities until the edge. If you have to add any ingredient, dose a bit less chocolate in the cavity.
- Beat lightly the mold on the table, in order to eliminate the air.
- Pass the surface of the mold with the spatula, in order to eliminate exceeding chocolate.
- Put the mold into the refrigerator, for at least 30 minutes.
- When 30 minutes has passed, take off the mold from the fridge and turn it, beat the back part of each cavity, gently.
Before using molds, we recommend to wash them in hot water (maximum 55° C and with gentle cleaners).
- Do not put the mold in contact with heat sources.
- Do not put the mold in the microwave.
- Do not use sharp objects directly on the mold.
- Do not wash the mold with abrasive sponges.
- Do not wash with dishwasher, molds should be washed only by hand.